Posted on August 26, 2019 at 10:00 AM by Guest Writer Guest Writer
Written by: David Hickman, Professional EOS Implementer, Traction Partners, LLC.
David presented on EOS at our August 22 Business Builder event, and provided business leaders with tools to help them start seeing success results today. Below is a follow-up from David on what they talked about during the workshop.
It was great to work with so many of you on Thursday at our Business Builder EOS® Workshop at the Ames Chamber!
As a review, or in case you missed it, we introduced the 6 Key Components of the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) model and covered how to use several simple, practical tools to clarify Vision, get Traction and improve team Health.
- The Vision/Traction Organizer (V/TO) – 8 Questions to answer for Vision clarity
- The People Analyzer – revealing if you have the Right People in the Right Positions
- The Accountability Chart – to establish the best structure for your organization
- The Issue Solving Track – format to effectively solve issues as they arise
- The Level 10 Meeting agenda – to make your meetings engaging and productive
- The Scorecard – of key measurables to keep an absolute pulse on your business
Most left with a copy of the book Traction – Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman. If you would like a free copy of the book (whether or not you were able to attend the workshop) just sent a request via email or text the word “Traction” to (619) 658-9777.
Two other next steps that were offered for you and your leadership teams:
- An Organizational Checkup to assess how strong you are in the 6 Key Components
- A free, personal 90 Minute Meeting to explore the EOS Proven Process and determine if implementing EOS will be beneficial for your organization
If you need additional copies of any of the resources we offered or if we can be of help in any way, don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to celebrating your results as you implement these tools in your businesses.
Don't miss out on the next Business Builder event! Business Builder events are held quarterly, and fall under our "Educational Events" category. View the Calendar
Categories: Growing Business