The Ames Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the participants who have been selected to participate in Leadership Ames Class XXXV:
- Bonnie Brown, South Story Bank & Trust
- Tanner Fjelstad, Todd & Sargent
- Pat Jackson, Bankers Trust
- Joni Kellen, Northwest Bank
- Megan Klein-Hewett, Ames Public Library
- Courtney Kort, City of Ames
- Jessica Krupicka, Renewable Energy Group
- Dustin Lucht, Fareway
- Aaron Melton-Clardy, First National Bank
- Abigail Miller, OEI, Inc.
- Emily Olson, College of Liberal Arts & Sciences, Iowa State University
- Sarah Pauket, Ag Leader Technology
- Veronica Phillips, AgCertain
- Kyla Piercy, Sigler Companies
- Grant Reimers, Woodruff Construction
- Abbie Schaffer, US Bank
- Beeta Siwik, Iowa State University
- Jessica Walker, Green Hills Retirement Community
- Alicia Wilkinson, 10Fold Architecture + Engineering
- Justin Witek, Great Western Bank
Leadership Ames is a program of the Ames Chamber of Commerce that offers the opportunity for participants to gain experience in civic leadership responsibilities and cultivate relationships with other local leaders and community members.
Co-Chairs for Leadership Ames Class XXXV are Kate Reynolds, ChildServe (XXXIII) and Tom Mortice, South Story Bank & Trust (XXXIV). Participants in this year’s class will participate in twelve day-long sessions designed to develop informed, involved and concerned leaders.
"We are thrilled to announce the 35th Leadership Ames Class,” says Dan Culhane, President & CEO of Ames Chamber of Commerce. “This longstanding program has a history of empowering local leaders and being a catalyst for connections and contributions to the Ames community. I am excited for Class XXXV to take their skills to the next level.”
Classmates will hear presentations on important topics, debate issues, participate in class activities, visit with area leaders, tour facilities and get to know other individuals representing a broad cross-section of the community. Session begin in January 2022.
For more information on the Leadership Ames program, visit AmesChamber.com.