The Ames Chamber of Commerce and its affiliates are pleased to announce their 2020 Annual Award Winners:
- Business Person of the Year: Michelle Cassabaum, 21st Century Rehab
- Community Contributor of the Year: Reynolds Cramer, Fareway
- Trailblazer of the Year: Raspberry Hill Bed & Breakfast
- Diversity & Inclusion: Wayne and Edna Clinton
- Culture Creator: Better at Burke Campaign
- Ames Chamber Ambassador of the Year: Jason Jennings, Friedrich Iowa Realty
- Economic Impact: Amcor, Mid-State Material Handling and Fabrication, Bricktown Ames, South Glenn Subdivision, Story City Housing Projects, AgCertain, Larson Well Drilling, TMC, American Packaging Corporation
- The Ames Foundation Contributor of the Year: Jennifer Garst
- Ames Main Street Volunteer of the Year: Eliz Erbes, Avec Design + Build
- FUEL Story County 4 Under 40: Jill Crosser, Bankers Trust; Nate Rasmussen, Merck; Tiffany Tope, Stevens Memorial Chapel; Cherie Torresi, Sigler
Award winners will be recognized at the Ames Chamber of Commerce Annual Event on December 11 at 3:30 pm. This year’s Annual Event will be held virtually through a simulcast on YouTube. This year’s event theme is #StoryCountyStrong and features a late-night show twist as we take a look back on the ups and downs of the ever-unpredictable 2020.
For more information or to register for the Annual Event virtual event (public is welcome to attend) please visit www.ameschamber.com or contact the Chamber office at 515-232-2310. Access is free, however donations are welcome. Donations of $100 or more will include a VIP package to enjoy while watching the event.
For More Information:
Dan Culhane | President & CEO | 232-2310 | email@example.com
Brenda Dryer | Senior Vice President | 515-232-2310 | firstname.lastname@example.org